The SQF Advanced Practitioner Course is designed for the current SQF practitioner seeking further information on how to improve and maintain the supplier’s SQF System. Through activity-based instruction, the course provides the tools practitioners need to:
- Use the internal audit program to manage, maintain and enhance the site’s SQF SystemHarness the corrective action/preventive action process to identify trends and build continuous improvement
- Communicate with senior management to fully define the site’s commitment to food safety, and
- Develop and prioritize key performance indicators to assure continuous improvement of the SQF System.
At the end of this two-day class, Superior Food Safety attendees possess the skill to propose specific strategies by forecasting systemic issues and creating sustainable process improvements within the SQF system.
The Class Covers
- Establishing Food Safety and Quality Objectives (Developing SMART objectives)
- Internal Audits
- Corrective and Preventative Actions
- Establishing a Continuous Improvement Program